Shell ClubSmart Programme Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern the use of the Shell ClubSmart card issued by The Shell Company of Thailand Limited to the Members. The Terms and Conditions were last changed on 02/12/2015.
1. Shell ClubSmart Programme ("Programme") is a programme where customers ("Member") earn Shell ClubSmart points ("Points") for their Shell ClubSmart cards ("Card") after each purchase made at participating Shell Service Stations. The Points collected can be redeemed at the participating Shell Service Stations or Shell ClubSmart online website www.shellsmart.com for products or services ("Gifts") listed in the catalogue or any other reward communication.
2. The Programme is the property of and is operated by The Shell Company of Thailand Limited ("Shell") having its registered office at 10 Soonthornkosa Rd., Klongtoey, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110.
3. The Card is not a credit, debit, cheque guarantee card or a means of payment.
4. The Card and its benefits cannot be assigned or transferred from one to another. It can be used exclusively by the Member who applies for it.
5. Use of the Card shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Shell reserves the right to vary, add, or amend these Terms and Conditions (including but not limited to card usage condition, reward earning, reward redemption, and etc.) or to substitute an alternative rewards scheme without prior notice.
Applying for the
1. The Programme is open for individuals aged 18 or over who purchase product in participating Shell Service Stations according to conditions specified by Shell. Shell reserves the right to vary, add, or amend the applying terms and conditions without prior notice.
2. The application form for the Programme is available at participating Shell Service Stations. The form must be completed with truthful information and signed by the applicant. Otherwise, it might be considered as invalid and disregarded by Shell without any notice. Only application forms with all obligatory fields filled in will be considered as complete for accepting the Member in the Programme. Shell reserves the right to refuse any application to register a card at its sole discretion.
3. Customer is allowed to have only one Shell ClubSmart card. Shell reserves the right to refuse the application and not to issue the new Card to customer if he/she has already registered as the Member except where the card is lost or damaged and the Member can be able to prove such lost or damage to Shell?s satisfaction. In such case Shell reserves the right to cancel the existing Card immediately without consent given from the Member. The Member shall not bring any claims against shell including not to claim for any damage might be arisen from being unable to transfer the accumulated points to the new card.
1. The Member must present together with his/her Card at the time of the purchase to qualify for any points otherwise it cannot be claimed. Moreover the Member can earn points from his/her purchase only and cannot collect points from the purchase of others. The Member will receive points from the participating Shell Service Stations according to the following criteria:
§ 1 point for every litre of Shell FuelSave Gasohol 95,
Shell FuelSave Gasohol 91 and Shell E20 Gasohol
§ 2 points for every litre of Shell V-Power Nitro+
§ 1 point for every 4 litres of Shell FuelSave Diesel
§ 2 points for every 4 litres of Shell V-Power Nitro+
§ Only 4 - wheel or above vehicles is eligible for
§ Only 1 car in a single transaction per member
is eligible for point collection
§ Subject to a minimum of 5 litres/transaction
for point collection
§ Subject to a maximum of 3 transactions/card/day
for point collection
§ Subject to a maximum of 100 litres/transcation/card
and of accumulated volume 400 litres/card/month
Lubricant products and services at lube bay:
§ 1 point for every 25 Baht purchased at lube bay
§ Subject to a maximum of 3 transactions/card/day
§ Subject to a maximum of spending
8,000 Baht/transaction/card and
of accumulated spending 25,000 Baht/card/month
§ 1 point for every 25 Baht purchased at
Select Shop excluding cigarettes and
telephone pre-paid cards
§ Subject to a maximum of 5 transactions/card/day
§ Subject to a maximum of spending 5,000
Points earned from the purchase of other customers
although with the consent may constitute as fraud. This is subject to Shell's
discretion. The details of each offer will be displayed at participating Shell
Service Stations, on www.shellsmart.com or via other forms of
2. The Card is not for corporate use and the Member can earn points from the purchase of his/her vehicle. Means of payment applicable to collect points are cash or credit card only. But it is not applicable to collect points for tank purchase, the purchase with credit which some customers may have an agreement with the participating Shell Service Station, Shell Fleet Card (Shell Card), discount coupon or other promotional transactions.
3. When the Member buys a decimal amount fuel volume or amount spent at participating Shell Service Stations, this will be truncated, e.g. 42.8 litres will be considered as 42 litres or per the reward earning system for every 25 Baht purchased at Select Shop, will give you 1 point. If you spend 73 Baht, you will earn 2 points.
4. Shell reserves the right not to issue points and be able to retrieve points from the Member's account in any violation of the terms and conditions or in case of doubt that the Member may collect his/her points from the purchase of other customers.
6. Accumulated points in the Card cannot be transferred or combined with any other Card unless the periodically advertised promotion explicitly stated otherwise.
7. Points earned in each transaction will be credited to the Member point balance within 48 hours. The Member can check his/her points balance at participating Shell Service Stations, on Shell ClubSmart Customer Relationship Centre Interactive-Voice-Response System on 0 2697 5858 or log on to www.shellsmart.com.
9. Shell will run regular fraud checks to spot any fraudulent transaction and may take corrective actions such as cancelling points earned, cancelling the Card and may take legal action to the Member who abuses the Programme or in case find out that the Member collects his/her points from the purchase of other customers.
10. Shell reserves the right to vary, add, or amend the reward earning terms and conditions without prior notice.
Redeeming your Points:
1. The Member can start redeeming his/her accumulated points within 60 days from the submission of the completed application form to participating Shell Service Stations or within 72 hours after register of his/her account online at www.shellsmart.com.
2. The Member must present together with his/her Card before the time of the purchase to qualify for any point redemption otherwise it cannot be claimed.
3. Shell ClubSmart points may not be redeemed for cash and cannot collect points from the purchase of other customer although with his/her consent.
4. The gifts listed in the catalogue, www.shellsmart.com or other reward communication may change from time to time. Shell reserves the right to offer gifts of the same or equivalent quality in place of the gifts listed in the catalogue, www.shellsmart.com or other reward communication without prior notice.
5. The Member is able to make redemption via designated Shell Service Stations or www.shellsmart.com
7. Only 1 card in a single receipt per Member is eligible for point redemption.
8. Some gifts will be available at some participating Shell Service Stations and can be redeemed and received immediately. Some other gifts, which are not available at participating Shell Service Stations and subject to be ordered for delivery by courier or post, will be delivered to Member's contact address indicated in the system. The order will be processed and delivered within Thailand only. The Card must have sufficient points to proceed with the redemption transaction. The Member who fails to receive a gift within 30 days from order submission should contact the Shell Customer Relationship Centre on 0 2697 5858
9. Points will be expired within 36 months from the day earned and deleted from the loyalty system at month end e.g. points earned during March 1-31, 2014 will be deleted on March 31, 2017.
10. If the gift ordered is damaged, the Member must contact Shell ClubSmart Customer Relationship Centre at 0 2697 5858 within 7 days of the receipt date, otherwise it cannot be claimed.
11. The award that uses points redeemed will not be eligible to earn Shell ClubSmart points.
12. Please visit www.shellsmart.com for more terms and conditions relating to each redemption option.
13. The Member must keep Shell informed of any changes of his/her personal data. Shell shall not be responsible for any loss points or gifts due to false, incomplete or outdated personal data. To make any changes to personal data, please log onto www.shellsmart.com or call Shell ClubSmart Customer Service Centre on 0 2697 5858
14. In case of a wrong redemption transaction found, the Member must contact Shell ClubSmart Customer Relationship Centre on 0 2697 5858 within 15 days after the transaction occurred with evidence of correct transaction providing the signature of participating Shell Service Stations' representative otherwise the record will be deemed accuracy and acceptable by the Member. Shell reserves the rights for the point issuance at its sole discretion.
15. Shell reserves the right to reject redemption request as a result of activities in violation of the terms and conditions.
16. Shell reserves the right to vary, add, or amend the reward redemption terms and conditions without prior notice.
1. The Card is issued by and remains the property of Shell. Shell reserves the right to decline to register or to withdraw and cancel a Card at any time without having to either give reasons or return the application to the Member. The Card must be returned to Shell on request.
2. Shell reserves the right to terminate the Programme at any time for any reason without prior notice. After the termination, points may no longer be collected. Termination shall be without liability for Shell for the act of termination and Shell shall not be liable for any payment or penalty being due in connection with termination of the Programme.
3. Should the Member violate the terms and conditions in any way, this would constitute a breach of contract that may result in immediate termination of the contract and blocking of the card, i.e. exclusion from the Programme. Points accumulated in such card are deleted and Shell shall not be liable for any damages incurred or may be incurred to the Member due in connection with termination and blocking of the card from the Programme.
4. Shell reserves the right not to issue the new card to the Member in the item 3 above.
1. If Card is lost, damaged or stolen, the Member should immediately contact Shell ClubSmart Customer Relationship Centre at 0 2697 5858 to withhold his/her card. Member can pick up a new card at participating Shell Service Stations and contact Shell ClubSmart Customer Relationship Centre to update the new Shell ClubSmart card number. Shell will deduct 100 points from Member's account and transfer the remaining points to the new card within 48 hours. If the accumulated points are not enough for the deduction, no points will be transferred to the new card.
2. Shell assumes no liability for any damage or card loss occurred before Member reports to block his/her card.
3. The Member may cancel his/her Card at any time by calling Shell ClubSmart Customer Relationship Centre at 0 2697 5858
4. Shell reserves the right to cancel Shell ClubSmart Card member that does not have any transaction for more than 2 years. After the termination, points may no longer be collected and point balance will be deleted from the loyalty system.
1. The Member may contact Shell ClubSmart Customer Relationship Centre for his/her queries and for resolving any issues related to the Card, award or redemption transaction, balance enquiries and gift deliveries. The call shall be monitored and recorded for quality control improvement and training purpose.
2. In the interests of the Member privacy and card security, Shell ClubSmart Customer Relationship Agent may ask questions about personal details and card usage or request reliable verification of Customer's identity prior to answering Customer's inquiry or fulfilling Member's request to block his/her card. If Shell ClubSmart Customer Relationship Agent cannot establish reliable identification of the Member, he/she has the right to reject the request. Shell has the right to record enquiries made by telephone.
3. The Member can check his/her points balance by checking on Shell ClubSmart Customer Relationship Center Interactive-Voice-Response (IVR) system on 0 2697 5858 , www.shellsmart.com, or by making a balance inquiry transaction at the station with the help of the on the site system performed by Shell Service Station staff.
4. The Member can contact Shell ClubSmart Customer Relationship Centre on 0 2697 5858 or use Shell ClubSmart online website at www.shellsmart.com to update his/her Personal Data such as address, phone number, e-mail, checking point awarding and redemption rules, other communication.
For more information, please contact Shell ClubSmart Customer Relationship Center, Tel. 0 2697 5858
|Overview of Shell ClubSmart|
|Overview of Shell ClubSmart|
|Ways to collect points|
|Browse all rewards|
|Find a Shell station|
|Find a station|